Liberty Mutual Insurance is the preferred carrier of the American Society of Concrete Contractors.
The ASCC partners with Liberty Mutual Insurance in part due to Liberty Mutual’s rich history of contactor safety innovation which aligns closely to the ASCC mission. Liberty Mutual’s experience, expertise, and broad product set helps ASCC members better understand, mitigate and manage the unique risks of the construction industry.
Email Marc-Henry.Romeus@libertymutual.com or Laura.Hays@libertymutual.com with questions.
Ask your broker to send submissions to ASCCSubmit@libertymutual.com.
Multiproduct line solutions
Liberty Mutual’s product suite is among the broadest in the industry.
- Workers compensation
- General liability
- Auto liability and auto physical damage
- Property and inland marine
- Umbrella and excess
- War & Terrorism
- Subcontractor Default Insurance
Downnload this brochure to learn more about Liberty Mutual’s construction products and services.
Risk control services
- Liberty Mutual provides extensive services designed to protect concrete contractors. These include:
- Service planning, such as loss analysis and site/program evaluations
- Consulting tools, including Safety Climate SurveyTM, Prevention through Design, and ErgoValuator
- Return to work toolkits
- Technical helplines for industrial hygiene support
Download this brochure to learn about the risk control services available to you.
Looking for more information? Visit the Liberty/ASCC portal for articles, product overviews, and risk control tools.
Freedom Construction Captive
Freedom Construction Group (Cayman), Ltd. is a member owned group captive (fronted and serviced by Liberty Mutual Insurance) that is made up of like-minded businesses in the construction industry that come together to form their own insurance company. Companies with the below criteria should consider a captive.
- Has $10M to $250M in revenues
- Pays $200K-$2.5M in premiums
- Strong risk management programs in place
- Desires more control and stability
Contact Alan.Wise@nfp.com or Paula.Panteledes@libertymutual.com for more information.
To start taking advantage of Liberty Mutual’s product and service offerings:
- Contact your insurance broker and tell them you want to be a Liberty Mutual customer.
- Ask them to email your account submission to Liberty at ASCCSubmit@libertymutual.com
If you are already a Liberty Mutual customer, ask your broker to contact Liberty Mutual to see the services available to you. You or your broker may contact Marc-Henry Romeus at Marc-Henry.Romeus@libertymutual.com or 312-454-7766, or Laura Hays Laura.Hays@libertymutual.com or 402-601-9773.
Need an insurance broker knowledgeable about construction?
While you can work with any insurance broker to receive the Liberty benefits, NFP, a leading insurance broker and consultant, has experience and expertise working with contractors. Contact Alan Wise, Managing Director, at Alan.Wise@nfp.com or 704.574.4526, or Anthony Dietz, Senior Vice President, Construction, at Anthony.Dietz@nfp.com or 212.301.1180.